Deadline for submitting abstracts is May 15, 2021.
The collection of abstracts will be published in electronic form on the official website of the Congress.
- Requirements for abstracts:
- Abstracts should reflect the relevance, purpose, materials and research methods, the results obtained and the conclusion - without highlighting sections, without tables and figures
- Maximum number of characters - 3,000 (no spaces)
- Abstracts should be accompanied by a brief summary in Russian and English
- Maximum number of characters - 600 (no spaces)
- Mandatory cells in Russian and English: thesis title, authors, institution name, brief summary
- Issues of the organization of obstetric and gynecological care
- Issues of etiology, pathogenesis in obstetrics and gynecology
- New methods in diagnosis in obstetrics and gynecology
- Oncological diseases in gynecology
- Ways to improve obstetric and perinatal outcomes in the pathology of pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period
- Reproductive health of children and adolescents: the possibilities of conservative therapy and surgical treatment
- Modern opportunities in the treatment of infertility
- Modern technologies in the surgical treatment of gynecological diseases
- Conservative treatment of diseases in obstetrics and gynecology
Materials received by the organizing committee later than April 30, 2021, as well as those that do not meet the above requirements or are not paid, will not be published.
To publish abstracts, please contact by email: email@example.com